Bringing about a nationwide shift in the way we think about birth is going to take the help of a lot of passionate people. That’s why in addition to partnering with hundreds of mother-friendly providers nationwide, CiC builds partnerships with like-minded collaborators and hosts events for those interested in labor and birth.
We are proud to partner with a wide range of national and local organizations to further our mission of educating and supporting expecting mothers and families. We seek out organizations that share our vision and believe in providing women with resources and evidence-based information about birth. Our partners include:
- Ancient Song Doula Services
- BirthNetwork National
- Childbirth Education Association Metropolitan New York
- Coalition for Improving Maternity Services
- DONA International
- International Center for Traditional Childbearing
- International Childbirth Education Association
- Lamaze International
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender Community Center
- Maha Mama
- Midwifery Institute of Philadelphia University
- Midwives Alliance of North America
- Mothering Magazine
- New York State Association of Licensed Midwives (NYSALM)
- Northern Manhattan Perinatal Partnership
- NYC Midwives
- 14th Street Y
In addition to our unique educational workshops, CiC hosts a range of events for expecting parents, birth professionals, and individuals interested in birth in the United States. Browse our full schedule.
Interested in partnering with CiC or collaborating on an event? Reach us at [email protected].